Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Pointless post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, I know this is pointless, but I'm kinda prout (I think thats the word) that I accomplish this, now, is important to point that this is not new, but since I felt like this I been wanted to make sure of everything, so after check, double check, little experiments, big experiments and a triple check, I found myself in a position that I know some will envy, 'cuz I once envy real bad, and it feels good, this time...

"Now I'm free from what you want
Now I'm free from what you need
Now I'm free from what you are"


0 Responses to “Pointless post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives