Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



¿Amor?...y eso, ¿con que se come?...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Will you ever get married?
-Sure
-Most Likely
-Probably
-If the opportunity comes around...

Will you do it for love?
-Love?
-What's that?
-How does it look like?
-Am I in love?

I saw love one time...
Was across the street...
It was going to the hospital...
For an open heart operation...
It was dying...


0 Responses to “¿Amor?...y eso, ¿con que se come?...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives