Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Anniversary Of An Uninteresting Event


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How to put this last year?...

Is harder than the last, because last year was a retrospective of 19 years, and I was passing through a phase, and it was not a pretty one, but now what?, I'm in like in a transition, I'm pretty happy, there no depression this year, and there is a lot of possibilities that I may go to Spain, for 5 months, now, how cool is that?...

I think this year I learn a lot about people and human relations and well, it's been a year about reflections and hard thinking, about what can you do, and what you can't, even if the intentions are not the ones that they think...

So, long story short...

I don't have much to say...
I think this is going to be a good year.




High...on the waves you make for us!
But not since you left have the waves come!


0 Responses to “Anniversary Of An Uninteresting Event”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives