Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



I refuse.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its hard and I refuse to it.
I refuse since forever.
The only thing that change, is that now I accept that I'm trying to refuse, I know my my truth now, and I don't like it.
I stop cheating myself, it's a bipolar feeling, 'cuz I feel fine for accepting it, but bad 'cuz its true (my fear).


Response by MrP.:
[You should only be yourself ]
[You should stop worring about that things]
['Cuz the only way you will get pass that]
[Is living and falling].

[Really you arent an imbecile]
[You are just human].


0 Responses to “I refuse.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives