Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Who?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who has the biggest depression?
Who talk and won't do?
Who is superficial?
Who won't dare?
Who is angry with himself?
Who is positive?
Who wants to win?
Who can be an asshole?
Who can be in love?
Who refuse to be in love?
Who regrets from the past?
Who is hurt by the past?
Who runs from sentimental involve?
Who is just a worthless liar?
Who is just an imbecile?
Who will only complicate you?


Trust in me and fall as well...


0 Responses to “Who?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives