Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Patetic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the battle of my mind, yesterday, I got a very bad move by my mind, I start thinking (It's been happening very often now, and it's been a while since the last time that happen to me), about, you know what (or who?), anyway, it kindda ruin my day, that it was going great, beach, and people that I care, so... it just not cool, and I just realize that, this, what I got inside of me, i have it, since a LONG time now, and that is soo wrong, and then I realize that this is sooo PATETIC, 'Cuz, I mean, it's just my side, I mean, if I decide that I want that, I by sure be heartbroken, I may need to accept it, and flush it all away, all friendship, self esteem, all, I'm so PATETIC.

I do not like this kind of post, now my blog looks like a diary, fuck.


0 Responses to “Patetic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives