Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Lilac Wine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Out of the game that I never really wanted to be in.
Don't want to be again in the game.
Don't want to know about the game.

The inside is under arrest.
Is on the basement. Below the basement.
And there it should stay.
Maybe I was a fool to think that I wanted to be in a game where no one wins.
Where no one is safe. Where I'm not safe.
And I risk myself. This that I've feared has come to life.
I'm over and out.

I was unready.
I made mistakes that I don't ever realize about.
I have to find what is wrong with me. And fast.

I want to fix me.
Until then...
No more Lilac Wine for me.


0 Responses to “Lilac Wine”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives