Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Pure Imagination


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Come here with me, and you'll be in a world of pure imagination.
Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it.
There is no life I know compare with pure imagination.
Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be."



Written by Leslie Bricusse / Anthony Newley


0 Responses to “Pure Imagination”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives