Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Stay Away


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have only 3 things in my life: Pride, Ego and personal space.
I like my personal space, I 'enjoy' my personal loneliness...
So, do me a favor and remember this rule about me: STAY AWAY FROM ME. DO NOT TOUCH ME.
There are a few exceptions:

1) You are a 'special' person for me.
2) I agree with you getting close.
3) You are a very sexy woman and/or a woman that I really like (as a person)
4) You are going to show 'hello' or 'goodbye' in a physical shape that I agree with.

If you don't know if you can get close to me, then you can't.

If you are a woman, I may allow you, but I will feel too nervous.

If you are a man and you invaded my personal space, you WILL suffer physical damage.

Thank You for your attention.


0 Responses to “Stay Away”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives