Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



The Battle Of The Mind


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Many wars those that I fought,
And many are the ones in my head,
War by war, battle by battle, I wonder...
How patetic is this? how wrong am I?
In the most important right now, is about to be over.

But... there isn't a winner, 'cuz either way, I lost,
If I shut up, I will regret it,
And I if I say something, I will regret it just the same...
'Cuz there's only a NO on the way, and a yes...,
Probably will end up in the same situation, sooner or later.

But I can't run away from it, from that, I want to scream it, but I fear the next step.


0 Responses to “The Battle Of The Mind”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives