Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Feeling Free


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, It's done, I saw the end, and I know what to do...
No, I won't speak, I will be realistic, I going to do the smart choice...
Yes, I feel a little like shit, but for diferent reasons, but mainly for, this matter...
So, I will move on, I see a new path, and I will take it...
Yes I will still carry with this, but I have it since a long time now, and forever probably...
I will do the smart thing, 'cuz, I respect you, and always will, you should know that.


0 Responses to “Feeling Free”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives