Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



No tears


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I remember him,
He's the man with no tears,
He use to had a broken mind and heart...
Yep, both of them, what a friend and a woman can do,
It always makes an impression to me, what that combination can do,
But that man, I remember as it was yesterday,
He was crushed, beacuse of him, and 'cuz,
This other person, was, very, very bad too, crushed heart as well,
Can you imagine?, I know I can't...

And he, sometimes, wanted to scream,
But he couldn't,
He, sometimes, wanted to cry,
But he couldn't,
He's one of those guys,
That over-think whats comin' next,
So, he has too much ego,
He's the one that prefer not to accept that he want the tear,
He's the one that prefer to hold on his feelings,
'Cuz, he think in the consequences,
A fool? a genius?
What a mess...


0 Responses to “No tears”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives