Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Support letter to a love one.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I may not be the right one,
I may not be the most love one,
I may not be more than a classmate...
But I think that you must know.

You are not alone,
And You will never be.
You will always be loved.
You will always have a shoulder to your disposition.
You can always have a hug.

I won't tell you that I know how you feel,
Perhaps I can't imagine,
But I can tell you this:
I will follow you to the end of the world, if you want it that way,
Or, I will stay and pray for you, if you ask me to...

With love, respect and much support:

E.P.

P.D.: I don't know you, but you know me better than my oldest and closest friends.


0 Responses to “Support letter to a love one.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives