Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Risk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Fear...
Fear...
Fear...

Risk...

I like this risk,
'Cuz is I never take them,
And this time, the feeling...
Is universe bigger than the past ones...

So I will wait my trial..
I may not be ready for it,
But is better than not having one,
It will maybe be my doom,
But I think that I want to live it...

I may be wrong...
I can always be wrong...
But I will never want to see the 'What if?' question again...

Never...
Ever...

And I may be wrong...
But right now,
I don't care,
I just want to live.


1 Responses to “Risk”

  1. Blogger universalpasserby 

    Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see... the dark side is very very sneaky!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives