Mis opiniones sobre los sucesos de Tijuana, México y el mundo sobre: politica, música, cultura, la vida y lo que se me ocurra...



Bring the trials!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is too much already…
I can’t… I can’t…
I feel like shit…
I don’t have what you need…
I feel so stupid, so sorry for having this…
I don’t deserve meting you…
I don’t deserve any kind of friendship that I may have with…

Maybe I should end up,
Make the mistake now,
Be the asshole now,
I should end this misery to pass right away to the next,
Bring the trials! Now I don’t care, if I’m going to ruin everything,
Maybe I should do it once, stop the bullshit,
Maybe I should just go away, take this with me,

I almost see a tear coming last night… I just hit bottom…

WHY???, why does this happen?,
It’s real; it’s honest, but…
But is just making pain on me,
At least I’m not causing pain… right?

I’m almost there my friend of misery,
Try not to wait for me, but I’ll be there were you are or were you been…


0 Responses to “Bring the trials!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







About me

  • I'm AllPowerToThePeople
  • From Tijuana, BC, Mexico
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives